Tips for Kids
- Know when to give space—understand that cancer patients are tired and need to rest, so it is OK to give some alone time.
- Write your feelings down—helps release stress.
- Realize that it is OK to be sad, angry, happy, confused—do not expect too much of yourself.
- Get involved with the cause to show support and help you feel like you are making a difference—participate in a run/walk for cancer, fundraise, or plan/help with an event to raise awareness.
- Write notes to sneak in your mom's bag before she goes to chemo so she has something that makes her smile during the day.
- Go to church or some other place of worship—faith plays a huge role in feeling better.
Tips, strategies, and care for the caregivers
|Tips for Managing Treatment|
Tips for patients, kids, every age, and chemo hair